The best part of creating your own stir-fry is adding the ingredients you want!
For tonight’s dinner i used a yellow pepper, broccoli,garlic and a red onion
I seasoned the chicken with salt and pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and ground ginger
You can create a fantastic dinner with this delicious and easy to do Teriyaki sauce!
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Mix the first 6 ingredients and bring to a boil
- mix the cornstarch and water and add to sauce whisk and take off heat this will be thick and ready for you to add to your stir fry when its all cooked!