Time to get out the mandolin and make some Scalloped Potatoes 😉
Write a review
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 5 lbs yellow potatoes
- 2 cup milk
- 320g cheese, grated (11oz)
- Preheat oven to 350 or 325 for convection bake
- Peel your potatoes, slice them thin with a mandolin
- take a slab of butter and grease your 11x15" pan
- create a single layer of potato slices on the bottom and put some on the side of the pan standing up, add salt and pepper and sprinkle some cheese then repeat till you've used up your potatoes
- make sure to leave yourself some cheese for sprinkling on halfway through cooking!
- Pour over your milk on the potatoes, it should come up to just under the top layer or potatoes, if not add some more 😉 top with three tablespoons of butter, bake for an hour.
- After 30 minutes take the pan out and press your potatoes down athen toss it back in for another 30 minutes
- When you got 15 minutes left till the potatoes are done take it out and sprinkle on that remaining cheese!
Dade Williams http://www.dadewilliams.com/