Instant Pot Honey Garlic & Pineapple Sesame Chicken
Write a review
- 3 to 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 tablespoons water
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 can pineapple tidbits
- Sesame seeds, toasted
- Salt and pepper chicken. Preheat pressure cooking pot using the saute setting. Add oil, onion, garlic, and chicken to the pot and saute stirring occasionally until onion is softened, about 3 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, ketchup, and red pepper flakes to the pressure cooking pot and stir to combine. Pressure cook on high for 3 minutes. When timer beeps, turn pressure cooker off and do a quick pressure release.
- Add sesame oil and honey to the pot and stir to combine. In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in water and add to the pot. Select Saute and simmer until sauce thickens. Stir in green onions and pineapple tidbits.
- Serve over rice sprinkled with sesame seeds.
Dade Williams http://www.dadewilliams.com/