Thai Peanut Chicken
Write a review
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 1 tbsp chili garlic paste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 chicken breasts cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 cup water
- 3 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- Mix the soy sauce and fish sauce with the chili garlic paste set aside
- Heat the sesame oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Stir in the brown sugar until dissolved.
- Stir in the onion, and cook about 5 minutes, until tender.
- Spice up that chicken and then place the chicken into the skillet, and cook about 10 minutes
- Stir in the marinade and 3/4 cup water into the skillet, and bring to a boil.
- Continue to cook and stir 10 minutes
- Thoroughly blend in the peanut butter. Serve over the rice with some sesame seeds
Dade Williams http://www.dadewilliams.com/